Monday, April 06, 2015

The Rangers will compete for a wild card playoff


The consensus around here, and all of the major media outlets, is that the Rangers will be lucky to win 80 games.   

I dissent.  My prediction is 85 wins and a chance for the second wild card.

Of course, I am assuming that this team will be healthy and not play with half of its players on the DL.

Finally, GM Jon Daniels is betting on his farm system.  He believes that the farm system will rise to the top over the next 1-3 years.   

I think that he's right and so is Sports Illustrated:  They rank the Rangers and Cubs at the very top.

My message to Rangers' games.   Don't be surprised if the Rangers are playing meaningful games in September again.

On Saturday, we spoke with Dave Michaels about the 2015 Rangers:


Check Out Baseball Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Silvio Canto Jr on BlogTalkRadio






Tags: 2015 Texas Rangers baseball  To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the My View by Silvio Canto, Jr. Thanks!

Search This Blog